Congratulations to the Malta EESSI team!
Do you know their key success factors?
- Malta recognized from the start the complexity of EESSI.
- For the last 2 years, they organised regular awareness sessions with high level stakeholders and clerks; EESSI was not a surprise to any actor nationally.
- Malta has a stable, focused, dedicated EESSI team that consists of a balanced mix of technical as well as business experts. Team was committed to succeeding in going live with all BUCs at the June 2019 Production gate, following a detailed EESSI national plan and respecting its milestones.
- For national EESSI preparation training needs analysis was conducted and various training methods applied, including classroom training, job shadowing and mentoring.
- Malta EESSI team is more than willing to collaborate with any EESSI colleagues in other Countries to exchange their experience.
“Being first [to be in Production with all BUCs] is not always great, it is a bit like a baby starting to walk, there will be falls. We will try to ensure that the falls will be as minimal as possible and used as a learning experience.” Michelle Galea, EESSI SPOC